Welcome to AutoTrade, our proprietary trading algorithm that automatically propose trades for you to accept, counter or decline at your leisure. Proposals will be sent out once a week, and in each proposal we’ll show our values for every game in the proposal, as well as any other games you have for trade or want in trade, in order to make accepting or countering as simple and easygoing as possible.
- An updated BoardGameGeek collection is required for this system to work.
- We’ll scan your want in trade list and for trade list on BoardGameGeek and propose a trade(s) based on the point values we have for those games.
- Proposals do not represent a commitment until you approve the proposal, and a rep then manually reviews and approves it. The main reasons why a proposal may not be valid upon further review are:
- Some games are no longer available by the time you reply.
- There are condition issues on either side of the trade that change the values.
- Games on either side of the trade have specific editions that change the values.
- Games on either side of the trade are only trading together with other games.
- You may unsubscribe or change your subscription details at any time.